Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday madness

Well It's official, i am not into mondays and I do not want to go to the gym. This past weekend was beautiful and we went for walks everyday. So nice to get out and walk around, but we were on a double mission. While walking we were also checking out houses in our area that might be for rent or sale. We are looking in both categories as to not rule something out just yet. But we are pretty sure we want to move this summer, when out lease is up. Are needs are slightly changing and we are looking for something with a basement and better insulation etc. WE are paying out of our nose for heat and we both freeze in our house, but can't afford to turn the heat up.. Bottom line, we want to move so the search is on.

Today's snack was individually wrapped bite size candies of Twix, snickers, 3 musketeers, and Milky way... I had one of each for the record. Everyone needs a chocolate pick me up on a monday.
Other than that, the sun is shining and I can't complain about that. I am ready for spring, I think mostly because i am ready for my trip to Chicago, seeing panic and enjoying my birthday weekend.

Speaking of birthdays, my mom's birthday is Wednesday!! i think she loves her birthday as much as i do. It's your day and no one can take that away from you.

Alright back to work.. see you all tomorrow. have a great night.. I know I will...
IT'S PIZZA DINNER NIGHT!!!

Oh and Who watched the Grammys? I am so in love with Amy Winehouse and soooo glad she raked in the awards. Her music deserves the recognition. I just hope that she can get her life straight and not turn into the Britney Spears of London.

Ok out for now

No comments: