Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Heeeeeyyy

So, here I sit at work and i am so tired.. and excited all at the same time, because jeff gets home today. I expect him a little later this evening.
So, i have my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
And i have to say that i don't really like my sister having the summers away from her computer. I have sat here all week, just waiting for someone to talk to me, but i know that the pool and the new river place, mixed with kid activities this summer, so i can wait it out.. But i am sad, and lonely.

nothing to report really, just waiting for mother nature to tell us what's up. and probably try again next month, but we will keep plugging along.

So, BIG BROTHER Starts this sunday.. so get ready. and don't tell me anything about anything that has been on television all week because these shows have been taped for viewing when jeff returns. so nothing about hells kitchen or anything..

That's about it.. don't forget to check my other blog, and i will get the ads off this one..
Oh and I dumped my mountain trip pictures onto my computer yesterday so i will post them for you to see what watson and I did this past weekend.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Didn't know you were back this week!!!

Sorry you miss me so much!

Renee said...

interesting.. i've been on a pb&j kick lately! They're pretty damn good! I have to cut mine into 4 squares - it just doesn't work for me if the bread is sliced in half - must be four squares... pretty weird - must be some kind of arrested development.