Monday, August 18, 2008

Call me with your size

So, it's that time in town.. no not powder season (for the ski and boarding bums) and not tourist season, although i do hear a bunch of people are coming to town. and it's not football season yet, and well let's be honest, it's going to be an early baseball season ending this year. so that's not what I am talking about either..
But i saw it today.. the little square tents set up at local gas stations and mexican restaurant that are usually selling football jerseys or oriental rugs or mardi gras beads are up and selling Barak Obama gear. That's right. get your t-shirt, towel, mug or festive hat right here on any given street corner..
Now i know all my family will be obviously upset if i don't get each of them something from the DNC. I know my brother in law would proudly wear an Obama hat while working in Richmond VA,(the most Democratic state i can think of) and I KNOW my step dad is already hammering the website to make donations so i have to get him a full on OBAMA t-shirt to wear to the gym. Don't fret dear family, you have not been forgotten. It's going to be a great christmas this year.. just you all wait!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yippee.... I love Christmas presents!