Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday again

so, first i want to say that i am sorry for not writing very often these past two weeks. Nothing has really happened to keep you abreast of and I just haven't wanted to type if i wasn't getting paid for it.
But here we are, another few weeks gone, and by the time i know it, the summer will have done passed me by... I am still trying to get my base tan and it is the middle of August. I guess i need to put some more work into it.

It has been really nice and rainy the past few days which puts a damper on wanting to go swimming.. but i have been Reacquainting myself with my quilting stuff... It's almost time for quilting season again.. seems like something to do next to the fire place. Maybe that's why i haven't sewn in a while.

Did some shopping yesterday. it felt good to get some new clothes. I have been wearing the same stuff going on two years now. I just don't have the extra cash it takes to buy new clothes. so i just don't most of the time. But i have found that i am out of things to wear. I had a dress strap break and a skirt get a bad stain on it and all of a sudden i was out of stuff, except my jeans, to wear, so i got a new pair of capris that i can wear to work and a new warm up suit that was on major sale for the winter.. I need some new walking shoes but those are going to have to wait...

That's about it.. just gearing up for the DNC here in Denver in the next few weeks and then a quick trip to the beach and to see my folks :)

Have a great monday and check back.. i am geting more in the mood to write..

No comments: