Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The count down is on...

We are moving!!! place has been found, 30 notice has been given to our current landlords and my two week work notice was accepted yesterday.. this is happening.. Crazy. But moving is fun, hard, exciting, exhausting and all at the same time..

So there is much to see and do before we go. SO, as the famous "What About Eve" Quote, "Hang on, It's going to be a bumpy night"...

I had the "oh my god, what did i just do" feeling at the pit of my stomach when i walked out of my manager's office, but it felt better to say when i told the HR woman. I think with each passing day it will be easier and easier. But in the mean time, I will be sitting here for the next two weeks and plugging along.

Time for lunch. I will update more at snack time..

No comments: