Thursday, August 16, 2007

Always look on the bright side of life...

So, first notice that i added some photos to my last few blogs about Hornings and Red Rocks..

And i will respond to my dear sister that commented that i seem to complain about all the shows i go to and the money i spend. And as she stated " I'm just saying"...
So, she's right. I do complain a lot when the summer is winding down and I feel as if i have been burning the candle at both ends lately. Well since we were in California last. I am just tired, that's all. so i guess it is making me grumpy.
I know that all of these decisions are for pleasure and nothing is a "have to do situation. If it were i wouldn't do it. That's my moto... And i do love live music for sure. I will start to look on the brighter side of things as i am packing my my backpack for another night at Red Rocks this evening. We are seeing the Beasty Boys. Great introduction to a hip hop filled weekend..
So, I came across this little ditty to explain what the concept of Rock the Bells is..
Rock The Bells will feature a massive indoor/outdoor festival complete with traditional vendor booths, multimedia experiences, and historic surprise performances. The evolution of urban street culture has forged its own unique movement in this world. Finally, there’s an event that identifies and gives voice to the people and ideas that are continuing to shape it. If anyone is looking for a window into the future of this culture, Rock The Bells is as good as it gets.
Sounds like a blaast to me.. and to see Rage Against the Machine... yup, I'm there...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I know it took a lot to say I was right, so I won't tell you "I told ya so..."

Hee hee.

Have a fun time.

Beasty Boys?....hmmm