Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Whooly mamoth going to wear that coat, in the middle of the summer time...

does it ever end??? i mean really.... my god. Maybe if i had a different addiction it would be better, maybe it would be worse, but either way i spend WAY TOO much $$$$ on music...
So, this past weekend was the end of the String Cheese Incident. That was ok with me in that (1) i know they will be back. and (2) i needed my bank account to replenish itself. Kind of like a star fish, if you leave it alone, the broken off arm will grow back. BUT if you keep fucking with it, it will stay short and broken. Well, the jam band community keeps fucking with me and my account is staying short.
Widespread Panic is coming back to Colorado. See, usually they do a big "end of summer blow out" in colorado, but i guess this year, they are keeping it just to fall tour. We get two nights in the most unwelcoming, unfriendly, unattractive place in the whole state. The Budweiser Events Center in Loveland. The kicker is that it is neither on the ski hill of Loveland, that is beautiful, but it is no where really close to Denver either. It is about 40 minutes away.
There is some talk amongst us addicted, that we should get a 'party bus' to take us to and from the show. But i think it might be too expensive for a ride to the show. I think i might just drive myself and meet up with my friends..
Well, i best stop blathering on, i have to go buy some tickets...
UGH!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

don't mean to be the party pooper but you know you don't have to go to them all...

I'm just sayin'...

You complain that you have no money and then you complain that you have to go buy tickets... No one is FORCING you to buy those tickets.

I'm just sayin'