Monday, June 04, 2007

Back in the High Life again...

Wow, that was a long weekend but a great visit with my family. I spent the weekend playing with kids, swimming in the pool, hanging in the hot tub with my mom, Talking to my grandfather (that turns 90 next month) and enjoying my sister's company. I feel like i need a few days off to recover. It is nice to be back in the mile high city.

Pictures are coming, i haven't had time to get them on the computer yet, but there are some really great ones for sure.

Today at work has been HOT, STICKY, and all around uncomfortable.. my hands are so sweaty right now, that it is hard for them not to stick to the keyboard... YUCK! but since i got in late last night, i slept in and got to work late. Normally i am out by 3:30 when it gets to the all time high for the day. HOT!!! but at least it is not humid as i experienced this past weekend being back home. How did i ever stand it?

More will come, just wanted to update.
Oh and SNACK TIME was boring old Cookies.. i passed :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Let's talk about humid! First of all it was very pleasant this weekend and not hardly humid at all. Second, If you call what we had humid then you must have some super dry air.

Just wait till you come home in July! THEN we can talk about humid!! :)