Friday, June 08, 2007

What is wrong with the world today?


OK, i know that i am probably part of the problem, but i cant keep my eyes off TMZ today.. they are at Paris Hilton's house waiting for her to get her ass back to court to face the judge that sentenced her to 40 days in jail. It was reduced to 23 and she only spent 3 (they are counting it as 5 i guess) days behind bars. Now, i subscribe to US magazine, and i, like i said, keep an eye on TMZ and Parez Hilton though out the days, so i know that i am part of the problem. So, don't give me any shit. It is a guilty pleasure to know that even the rich, mega rich and filthy rich get themselves into so much drama, that it keeps me from having to do it in my life.
I didn't agree with the jail sentence, for the crime, but i also was interested to see her go serve the time. I think if she, like Martha Stewart, just shut up and served out the sentence, she would have come out a hero, or at least with some better press about her. I believe that yesterday's chaos and today's drama is only going to sell more magazines, but do nothing for her image. But apparently she, and most other Hollywood youngsters dont need to worry about image.
Now, i got to get back to TMZ, i might have missed her leaving her house... the saga continues.

No comments: