Friday, June 08, 2007

doing the jailhouse rock....


Well i guess justice has been served. Paris Hilton will be spending the rest of her sentence in jail. Now, i wonder if she will still only serve the 23 days or with all this mess, she will have to do the full original 40 days. I truly feel for her. i wouldn't want to go to jail, i know i wouldn't be getting out until the time was served. I think the judge is trying to show that money cant get always get you out of trouble. We will see if this really sticks.
I just don't know how a non-violent crime can get you this kind of time...
Hope she has a lot of good books to read. And wow, to spend that much time with yourself what you are used to being surrounded by people is probably enough to make her crazy...
(OK enough gossip for one day..- can you tell i don't feel like working today?)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Maybe THAT was her medical condition. "I am so narcassistic that I can't spend time by myself. I will become suicidal if I am isolated from all my cronies!"

Ahh, I say just stick her with the regular population and let her realize that she isn't all that. The kids at school were so mad when they found out that she got to go home.

I don't necessarily agree with her sentence but maybe she had some suspended sentence from her DUI that caused her to have to serve out her time now. Anyway, do the time and deal with it. Sounds like they were treating her as best as they could keeping her from the regular population of freaks and prostitutes.

Guess she has to go through another cavity search....yuck!