Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tell me baby why you been gone so long, been gone so long.

Sorry to leave everyone hanging for the last ferw days but I have been gone to the east coast for the holiday weekend. I didn't mention anything on my blog, because, although she may not visit everyday, my mom does stop by and this trip was a surprise for her.
My dad and i planned my trip and kept quiet for weeks to pull it off. And it worked. She didn't have a clue i was coming and i scared the living crap out of her when we picked her up from a shopping excursion and i was hidden in the back seat. She screamed so loud then was really excited. It was fun to get her good...
The next one to fool was my sister. She didn't know either. Her wedding anniversary happened to fall on Thanksgiving this year. She got one f those awesome touch iPods, she was so excited she called me. My boyfriend answered the phone and said i wasn't there. That stirred her suspicion, but when i called her right back, i tried to easy her curiosity by telling her that i was standing in snow and that i was certain i was in Denver. The next day when she and her family arrived at my mom's for dinner, i came out of the garage and scared her too. She was really happy to see me as were the kids.
What fun that was. and Thanksgiving dinner was great. We had a blast hanging out and talking. We did some shopping on Friday. There were a ton of people out, but we got a lot of what we were looking for. We weren't the crazy ones lining up at best buy at noon on thanksgiving, so it could have been hit or miss.
I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgivne and a good trip back from where ever it was you ate.
I am back and in full swing, so keep checking back, more posts to come.

No comments: