Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Black Friday


I know it is many days away.. over a week even, but i am ready for Black Friday. Yesterday my boyfriend showed me a site that lists every sale that will be going down on Black Friday.
Since my camera was stolen, I have been looking to replace it. I also have had my eye on a Garmin or TomTom GPS devise as i get lost driving out of my driveway sometimes. That will be a useful tool for me to have. These are not cheap items and i don't make a ton on money, so i need to get them for a less than retail price. It looks as if Best Buy will have my GPS for an unreasonably low price. I am still trying to find a good price on my Nikon D40X, but that will come in time.
We have mapped all the places we want to go and all the sales we want to hit.
What are your thanksgiving plans and will you be shopping on Black Friday?
If you need to see what you will want here is the link to the page we were using yesterday..
happy bargain hunting.
http://www.blackfriday.info/

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Already?.....

Need to check out that site!!