Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Big Girls you are beautiful.

First, i would like to apologize for letting the blog get a day behind, but yesterday i was simply not up for it. I had nothing good to say and was grouchy, so as my mother tried to teach me, and i some times listened, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. That lesson usually slips by me, but yesterday i left all to be discussed at a later day... today.

So, yesterday my phone died. It was a quick passing, so no pain involved except for the pain my wallet will feel when i go to replace it later this week. It was beeping all night, like the battery was dying. Not a big deal it has happened before, but when i got to work and tried to plug it in to charge, a message that said "Unable to charge" come on it. I let it sit for a hour or so hoping it would fix itself. At lunch time i took it to the AT&T store. That's when the guy told me that my phone had seen it's last day. When asked what phone was a better phone than mine, he simply pointed to the store show room and said "everything we got". I looked around for about 30 seconds before i realized that they are all WAY to spendy at the store and will be searching elsewhere to get a new phone. That's the excitement of the hour. :)

Here is the story about the post headline. I was at the gym yesterday trying to get my walking done and it was hard. I mean a lot harder than last week. It felt like my legs were made of lead. I dialed my iPod to Mika and let 'er go. If you don't know Mika, it is understandable since he is a British singer, but i think he just got best new artist or something in England also. Press the play button (it's the arrow, mom) and have a good dance!!!




MIKA Lyrics
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) Lyrics
For your reading pleasure i have included the lyrics so you can fully appreciate the song.
now get up and dance around because "Big Girls are BeautiFUL!!!!"

This video is so much fun and it made the rest of the workout a little better. I hope you enjoy this for a tuesday.

No comments: