Friday, November 16, 2007

Keep On With The Force Don't Stop, Don't stop till you get enough.

That is what i was listening too while doing my reps on the weight machines( Michael jackson, from the blog title). It is amazing what i find on my iPod every time i turn it on. This past summer, while we were going though Cali and Oregon (remember that trip?) anyway we wanted to listen to a book on my ipod, but i had copied it from the library so it went into my music folder under the authors name. In order to listen to the book from beginning to end we had to turn off the shuffle. Here i am, at least three months later and we can't figure out how to get the overall shuffle back on. We can find the song, album shuffle, but i have no idea how to get it to shuffle between albums, artists and songs. I can shuffle an album but not the whole iPod, you dig? so, this has been very frustrating for my walking in the afternoons. Now, instead of just letting the music flow, i have to choose an artist, then make sure i have more than an albums worth to get me though the whole cardio time. If not then i have to think and choose something else while i am at full sweating capacity and thinking is the last thing i want to be doing. Plus i am not the best decision maker as it is, and making these decisions after a single song is WAY to much, but i digress. Anyway, i have mostly been listening to Mika, who i have given you many glimpses at over the last two weeks and while i am a the weight machines i look though my ipod for other things to listen to. I found Micheal Jackson but will always think of String Cheese Doing "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough"

I got my flu shot the other day. I don't think i need it but the people I work around all got theirs and were telling me that if i got them sick this winder i would pay for it. Now that i think about it, if they all got flu shots, they wouldn't get sick anyway... Damn, i got suckered.. but i guess i will be healthy though this winter.. There go my plans of calling in sick for a week and watching Judge Judy for eight days straight.

This weekend we will be around the house a lot but my boyfriend has some places that he want's to go shoot photos for the newspaper he works for. I think we will be hitting up the Botanical Gardens here in Denver as well as some other photo ops. Then it is all resting and laundry. I know, exciting... But our exciting weekend days are winding down or the music coming though isn't worth our cash. OK, i will say it is the later rather than admitting i may be getting old(er).

Have a great weekend where ever that maybe. and remember next week is a short work week so we can all stuff our faces and watch football and feel like this hedgehog . I love America!!!!

No comments: