Tuesday, May 20, 2008

dog day at work.

so, i have watson with me today because gyoza is at the vet having her lump on her ankle taken off.. and her teeth cleaned.. (yippie) but some teeth may need to come out, so we will see how that goes when i pick her up later this afternoon.
I am glad that watson is comfortable and is just chillin at my feet...
what a good boy he is.

I will post some pic of the girlie when she gets home this evening. I am sure she will be wearing her lampshade (we call it her princess crown when she is around) and i am sure it will be funny looking. last time she was very embarrassed to be seen with it on, so she always got a funny look on her face when she had to wear it. But she wont be able to lick her wound, so i am sure she will have one. maybe we'll bedazzle it. :)

more updates as the day goes on. I am just a worried mom. :)

No comments: