Thursday, May 24, 2007

Does anybody really care?

So, my sister has been asking why i don't start a blog for myself. Well since giving it a lot of thought, i decided to give it a shot.. Who knows how long this will go, but i am up for the challenge.

So.. today... What made today the special day to start? well, nothing. I cant think of a better reason to acknowledge nothing then by talking about it..

Today is nothing special. got out of bed, with out an alarm. Lately it hasn't been a problem for me to get up. I guess it has something to do with the fact that i dont loathe my job. But i got up, took a shower before i realized that at the point of drifting off to dream land last night, i made a promise to myself that if i got up before 6:15 i would go for a quick brisk walk. Didn't happen.. So much for best intentions. The shower was good, but not as long as i would like to spend in there.
Not a hard thought on what to wear to work today. It is seasonably-unseasonably cool. So it was jeans and a sweatshirt for sure.. And my new fuzzy socks (the softest in the world- but more on that another day)

So, at my work; we have a set restaurant we order lunch from on any given day. The calendar is set at the start of the month, and not with out some small changes though the month, it is pretty reliable.. Thursdays is ALWAYS Mexican food.. Today it is Chipotle.. I love their soft tacos... And i am even thinking about getting some Guacamole to go with it... i know, livin' on the edge.

Well a side from lunch, i get to watch video of stupid drug smugglers getting caught in Kabul International Airport. It is amazing where these people will hide drugs.. and kinda of stupid too..

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Jennifer!! We are glad you are here and joining us. Most of the time nothing becomes pretty interesting to us so keep on writing!!

Whitney said...

Just reread your entry. I suppose it would be sort of obvious if you were traveling in an airport and bringing along your own blender or toaster or coffee maker. Come on I know people get attached to their appliances but really, traveling by plane with them. I would suspect something too if I were airport workers.