Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wedneday snack

What a beautiful day and a perfect day for a perfect snack!!!

OK, i have to admit i was hoping we would be having ice cream sandwiches... See, i am lactose intolerant.. (just wont tolerate dairy- wont stand for it at all)
and i don't like to take meds that allow my body to take it. I just don't understand why i would want to trick my body into wanting something it naturally doesn't. So anyway, when we have ice cream sandwiches, they are usually the cheap kind that doesn't have a lot of lactose..
anyway, today, 2pm, i go to the lunch room and see
Skim Milk made FUDGESICKLES!!!!

Hell Friggen YEAH!!!

great way to end to work week for me.. I am traveling the next few days to see my family on the right coast. (East for those that are right and left challenged)
I will post from my trip...
But i gotta go now, my fudge cycle is melting..

2 comments:

Whitney said...

We ARE from the "right" coast now aren't we!!!
Can't wait to see you! :)

Shinie said...

I share your lactose intolerence woes. Here's a blog I've found of interest about it: http://lactoseintolerance.blogspot.com/index.html