Monday, March 03, 2008

200,000 and still going

Driving around looking for something to eat this afternoon for lunch and my odometer rolled around to 200,000. I was scared that the lug nuts would start springing off and the tires would just fall off, but nothing like that went down. I made it back to work. (except for the fact that I am out of gas). But i can't believe that my car is still going. (thanks to the many that have helped keep this car in such good repair.)
It is a good one and I can't imagine driving anything else right now. so it better last a while longer.
Today is going so fast. What contrast to last week. I didn't even know it was snack time and there it was 20 minutes past. Today we are having chex Mix in the small packages. They are great for my boyfriend, so i bring home a package to him.
I am really looking forward to getting to the gym today. The pool was closed for most of the week last week, so i really want to do some swimming.
This past weekend i made a chicken stroganoff in the crock pot, so leftovers for dinner tonight.
That's about it. The day has gone so fast that i didn't really have time to look around and see what;s going down.
Until tomorrow everyone.. I am out of here....
Oh, this past weekend I went disc golfing.. we found a great course. Lots of water. I didn't lose my disc but my boyfriend and our other friend each lost one. (both on the same hole) I played it safe and didn't lose mine. Go play some disc golf. anyone can play, any level.. just play...

:)

No comments: