Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are you sh*ting me?? (woman get's stuck to toilet seat)

So many questions run though one's mind when hearing a story such as this one.
what was she reading that was so good? I mean i have gotten into a story but usually when one leg starts to tingle, you tend to do something about it. Even if you are not done, you can lift a leg.. etc..
And to be stuck in the bathroom for more than two years.. that is some serious burritos he was feeding her i guess. And had she not heard the old saying that you shouldn't eat where you shit? (never thought it would mean literally)

Where did he use the bathroom? I have seen my share of the inside of a trailer while doing my time in North Carolina and usually there is only one bathroom. What did he do when she was stuck for at least the last four weeks on the potty? Boy I bet he had some medical issues too if he was holding it for that long.

And didn't the boyfriend get concerned that she never wanted to come out??? Can you imagine the poor hospital workers that had to help pry the seat off her butt??? wow.. I don't think i needed that visual.. sorry about that.

well...People are strange..

No comments: