Monday, June 16, 2008

monday musings

Well back to square one, but that's ok.. try, try again, will be our motto for right now. and hopefully not for long...
This weekend was really low key. Friday we did absolutely nothing and both loved it.. WE didn't have dinner until like 9:00 and we didn't go to bed until late and just hung around. I think after all the stress at the end of the week last week, we needed to just do nothing. Saturday morning greeted us with some sun and things Jeff had to go shoot. We went to this bike race and ended up driving a ways around the course and getting some shots for him. We had to go back to the start/finish area, and that's when i lost it. I was tired, emotional, and hungry and didn't want, well actually couldn't be there any longer.. When we got home, i went to the sofa and didn't get off of it until it was dinner time again.
Like i said, just needed some down time.
I am feeling better and am finding my energy again.
So, i finished my Sims game. I got my friends, i whoo-hooed with three different sims and I opened all the secret locations. There is nothing left for me to do. My friend Josh was making fun of me for playing this game and said that if i had to do something why have I not played Grand Theft auto. So last night i started my GTA game. I had to intimidate a few witnesses and have found that hitting cars with hammers is a little more satisfying than making a group meal or making people get in the hot tub to be my friend. I will keep you posted on my new progress.
Time for my daily walk and fresh air...

No comments: