Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What else can i eat today???

OK, so i have not been able to update my blog because my hands have been very busy eating today to get anything done.. and that includes work, but who's counting anyway..
Well let me tell you the run down so far (and it's only 2:12 Mountain time as i write this)
So, i wake up this morning and am very excited to take left overs from Olive Garden last night. (so if you are keeping score and want to add last night's dinner, i had two heaping helpings of salad, two bread sticks and linguine with marinara sauce)
So, as i am getting my leftovers out, i see that i still have mexican leftovers and that needs to be eaten first.. So i put the noodles back, grab the mexican and of course the cherries are in the way, so as i am pulling them out of the way, a few drop in my hand and you have to eat those.. so i go about my morning routine.. driving to work.. i want a biscuit.. yup, want one, going to get one.. as i am waiting in the drive through, i convince myself i want a southern style chicken biscuit AND a plain biscuit.. (ok and a medium coke, but we are talking about food here, not my drinks). I get to work eat the chicken biscuit. drink the coke. Since i graze when i eat, i didn't finish that until about 10:30. by 11:30 it's time for my walk and then back to work. Everyone heats up their lunch in my little office area and it gets the belly growling again.. So, i heat up my left over mexican stuff (with tortilla chips- and more tortilla chips) Again, grazing, so i finish my lunch about 1:45.. just in time to hear someone in the hall say that there are ICE CREAM SANDWICHES FOR SNACK!!!! Not passing up ICE CREAM SANDWICH DAY!!
so, not at 2:12, i am stuffed and feel like i need a wheelbarrow to get me out to the car at quittin' time..

1 comment:

Whitney said...

LOL. I have those eating days too. We ended up going to Olive Garden tonight. Big pitcher of sangrea!! Mmmm....

Would never pass up ice cream sandwiches either!

Check my blog. I posted a slideshow of the reunion.