Thursday, June 12, 2008

plugging right along.

well I tell you, i can use a weekend. but when have i not said that??? I have been dragging butt this week and just want that one day you don't have to get out of bed until the dogs are dying to go outside. That's what i am waiting for.

Still no "news" on this end.. just waiting. but I am getting used to the waiting game.
Will repost when there is more to know..
Oh, so a SIMs update for you. I got my ten friends. It wasn't easy and the last two, i literally trapped them in the hot tub so they couldn't get out until we were friends. Needless to say when i did let them out, both had to pee so bad they limped to the bathroom... So, i went to work the next day to get my promotion for having 10 friends and all my skills up to par and then the unthinkable happened. It wasn't the ending goal. I mean NOW, I need to make 12 friends. are you friggen kidding me?? I left that house and went to the Alien crash sight. The female alien have some platinum goals to accomplish and then it will open a new location for me. These aren't that hard.. but the guy on the Yacht, the one that i need to get his goals accomplished too, well, he needs to whoo-hoo with three girls.. To be honest, it takes a lot of effort to whoo-hoo a girl, like you actually have to talk to them and butter them up for them to take their clothes off.. WHO KNEW??? Why can't i have some easy chicks on this game.. OH and my girl, gretta, my character, well she had to make out with a guy at one point, so i made her and this (Casanova) guy make out and now she wants to marry him and when she is in the room, and i am controlling the guy and he is hitting on another chick, to woo her to whoo-hoo, Gretta gets all upset and in her thinking cloud she get a heart shaped smiley face but it has devil horns.. I mean what is wrong with chicks?? Can't i just make out with other girls without this one getting mad?? so, you can see where it would be hard to whoo-hoo with three different girls.. Plus, they seem to push you away if they see the other girl around.. Geesh.. and I though this game was based on reality..
:)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

hmmmm reality based??? LOL.

They limped to the bathroom. Rolling on the floor...