Monday, June 02, 2008

sorry for the delay

Well, I have to say that i am sorry for the delay in postings. I have been a little distracted lately and haven't really had anything to say.
Now, we are in the waiting game and next Thursday is the telling day. We both are not sure it really "took" and are going to keep trying, but I don't know why. But we both feel that way. And with every hunger growl and digestion gurgle, i am wondering what is going on in there. I wish there was a "next day" or a "five days later" pregnancy test you can take. I know that waiting the next two weeks essentially, is going to be really hard. But we picked up the pregnancy test this weekend and time will tell. Jeff actually purchased it, and i told him that i thought he did that just to show off to the clerk that he was getting laid.. funny..

So, this weekend, to shift things up a bit, we changed around some of the rooms in the house. We moved my bed (guest bed) out of the larger room and switched it with jeff's office.. putting all our computers together in one room. It makes so much more space in that room, it's unreal. We added a television and we have been really enjoying more time spent back there getting some things done that we haven't because we don't want to hang back there alone. I think it is going to work great. And we have room in the smaller one (with the bed set up) for a crib and rocking chair.

So, that is fun. We really want to change up our living room, but we can't figure out how to rearrange the furniture and make it work, comfortably. So, for now, it is staying the way it is. Although we are both thinking of ways to make it work.

The garden is going nicely, the peas, carrots, lettuce and spinach are really doing great, the large tomatoes are needing some love and I think my strawberries are going to make it also. We have some zucchini and cucumbers going crazy in the smaller garden and some cherry tomatoes in containers that are going nuts too...

I also broke down, after trying to grow two hanging baskets with flowers and purchased one yesterday. it is full of purple flowers and i hope i don't kill it.
OH and about 6 months ago, I ate an avocado, cleaned the seed, stuck some tooth picks in it and put it in some water.. Now the stem is about 6 inches above the seed and so we planted it. I hope it grows into a nice tree... I have never grown a tree before, but I started this weekend.. very exciting.

That's about it.. Nothing to report. Now, that i have some work space and a clan desk, i will post some photos of the new room configuration so you can see..
have a great Monday... and keep thinking happy baby thoughts for us..
:)

No comments: