Thursday, October 11, 2007

I know it may sound funny but how dare you show up on time...

OH my Oh my oH my!!!
one hour until i am leaving work and heading home.. Tonight is going to be a crazy one. We want to get to the Great American Beer Fest before the doors so we can get our badges (we don't need to stinkin' badges) and get inside to take some photos of the start of the GABF. Then it is run to New Galarus, and then to Bells and then to the Dog Fish Head booth to get a few 120's. Then to find Green Flash and have a few of them.
My only MAJOR concern about all of this is that the ROCKIES are playing and i don't know that there will be a TV in the convention center to have it playing.. That means that after a few beers it is off to a near by bar, check the score and then back to the GABF for a few more rounds.
I might be a little late coming into work tomorrow, so don't wait up.
GO ROCKIES!!!
snack time was Nutty Butty kind of ice cream cones... I said no thanks. I didn't want to run an additional three miles just to work it off, i will be drinking enough beer to more than make up for that.
GABF=Liquid love, one once at a time...

No comments: