Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sucky sucky suck suck

Well i got shut out.. I didn't get tickets though the team, so now i am starting to look in other directions..
I have a feeling i will be at home celebrating alone with some pizza and beer... just the way i want to spend my world series..
I know i am being a "sour grapes" but i am really upset. I was really hoping against hope that i would come away with one ticket to one game. But i am guessing that i won't be seeing the boys in purple playing the end of the season out.
This sucks and i am very sad. This will take some time for me to get over.
:(
Go Rockies, still!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I scanned the ads on your page for a good ticket or two, but they are all way far away in the outfield and you would have to use binoculars to see the guys playing. You have closer up front seats on your couch and you can get up and use a clean bathroom when ever you want without waiting in line.

Yeah, I know it is better in person but still you wouldn't enjoy it as much if you were there. Plus the cheapest ticket was a parking ticket for lot A and THAT was $358!!!!