Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The tide is high but I'm holding on....

I am basically holding on to faith that i will get a ticket to at least one game. This morning the Rockies site had some tickets to sell, but i couldn't get my hands on even one... again. I am going to keep checking the website as credit cards are declined and some people get caught trying to buy more than 4 tickets at a time. Keep thinking good thoughts for me.

So, yesterday morning, both my boyfriend and I are getting ready to leave for work. He goes out the front door and about 30 seconds later is back in the front door kinda freaking out looking for the phone. I ask what's up and he tells me that someone tried to steal his car... WHAT??? being the nosey, no quite believing what i hear, i have to see for myself. Sure enough, someone had pulled his driver's window back, pulled the lock open and got in the car. They stripped the steering column out and left the ignition turny thing-y on the seat. We think they got interrupted or something because they didn't actually take the car...
So, this morning we had a police man come to our house and make the report.. Very scary and no one likes the idea that some stranger was right outside our home doing bad things..
icky...
We stationed all the dogs near windows last night to see if they bark at something. they didn't make a sound.
Reports and insurance issues to follow...

No comments: