Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Put me in Coach, I'm realdy to play!!!!

Sorry if you are not a baseball fan, you are screwed reading my blog for at least another run.
So i got a call from a friend, and you know who you are, that they had a line on 'at-cost" tickets for monday's game.. So, of course the sucker that i am for my Rockies, I just shelled out $70 for upper level seats to the game monday.
OK, here is my reasoning. If you know me then you would know that about this time of year, I would start making plans to see String Cheese where ever they were playing New Years, or even Halloween. Since they are no longer touring, i am not buying tickets, air fair, hotel stays, rental cars, etc. Therefore i have to have some cash that i can spend on the rockies... right???
And I can wear my new shirt to the game and my wild card hat!!! love getting decked out in Rockies gear...
So, This weekend just got longer and extended into next week. They BETTER have a TV at the Grreat American Beer Fest tomorrow night.
On another note. did you all see Mark Cuban dance on Monday.. What do you mean NO?????
well then i wont thank you for helping him stay in the game by voting... But as of last night's results show, he is still dancing.
OK, lunch time and i am starving..
GO ROCKIES!!!!

No comments: