Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday monday....

Today is a slow one for me. We have had two very busy weekends with parent visits. They were all great, but just lot of activity all weekend. So it will be nice to rest tonight and have no obligations.
I am going to hit the gym and then have an easy night.
Rockies start the next run on Thursday. Which isn't that great of timing for me. We are going to be at the Great American Beer Festival. That is one of the best events of the year. I sure hope they have a large screen TV to watch.
Then Friday and Saturday is WIDESPREAD PANIC!!!!!
Hell yeah!!!
so, pardon the short update today. I am tired...
oh- Animal crackers for snack..
have a good monday night and watch Dancing with the Stars and vote for Mark Cuban....
he needs our help!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

To counteract the beer just walk quickly from one beer exhibitor to the next one. That way you get your exercise in while partaking...