Monday, December 03, 2007

But I've got time on my side; And now my heart, all filled with pride; Many days to realize my final plan.

First and foremost, i want to wish the best of BIRTHDAYS to my wonderful, loving, creative, caring and beautiful sister... I hope that the next year brings you nothing but smiles, love and happiness... :) I LOVE MY SISTER!!!! check her page out.
http://whitneysspot.blogspot.com/
11 days and counting...
So, Monday again. Sorry for the lite postings last week. I just didn't have it in me. But i am back on it this week. I've only got 11 days then off to the beach for a little fun and Umphrees McGee and Disco Biscuit party.
I have really been watching what i eat and using this website that gives you meal plans for trying to lose weight and it is working. I have to get back into that bikini in 11 days so i might as well try. Well last night i was measuring out " serving" of the soup we had and was telling my boyfriend that i can't wait to have three desserts each night, just because i can. He laughed at me measuring my soup and talking about over eating in Jamaica. I have really enjoyed these meal plans and they are totally helping, so i am not going to go totally crazy, and will continue when i get back. but when i am there, i can't go nuts for every calorie my whisky and cokes have or the Mango daiquiri with the little umbrella etc. But i can't wait to wake up and sit on the beach, then have some lunch, little nap, little swim, little dinner and two HUGE SHOWS!!! I have been talking about it all weekend.
I am sure that by tomorrow i will not have much left to say and will start talking about other topics, but for now that is what is on my mind.
So, this past weekend was a fast one for me. On Saturday we delivered these music magazines that we devilver each month. This is the first, so we had deliveries. I am just glad it was on a weekend. The weekday months SUCK> But we spent a lot of the day doing that, then just came home and watched a bunch of TV and laid on the sofa. It was soooo Cold.
Sunday my boyfriend had to cover an event at the Local St. Joesph's hospital. I guess the nuns that volunteer there are HUGE Bronco fans and they watch each sunday religiously,, he he get it??? anyway one Sunday a year they throw this big party for them, basically. Just showing that they are fans. i think. But anyway i got talked into going and there was some food, drink, nuns dressed in their bronco attire and a large projection of the game. It was fun. We thanked the nuns for the glass of wine on a Sunday at the hospital and left. The reason i got talked into going to the nun event is (#1) my boyfriend said that since i went to a catholic high school i shouldn't have any problem going, (yeah didn't make since to me either) and (#2) if i went then we could go to the free day at the science museum. That reason worked for me.. So, we went to the science museum. that was fun.
That's about it for me. Time to get back to work i guess.
Happy monday to all.

No comments: