Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm a wanted man, Because I'm a.... wanted man.. yes i am...

So, if there were a lynch team at work, i would have gotten the noose today.
Last night we had a great dinner, It was so good that i brought left overs to work for lunch. Well i stunk up the whole office. I had no idea that a fish lunch would cause such a raucous, but i guess i should have known. :) hehehe. So, i work all the time with headphones on. Even if i am not working on a tape, like now, i am updating my blog, i have my headphones on. So, after i heated up my lunch and brought it back to my seat, i can start hearing people saying things, "Whoa, what's that smell" " Holy cow, what is that??" etc. I just smiled with my fork in my hand and listened. But when they said that it could be smelt all the way to the front of the building, i put it away. I am not sure if anyone knew it was me, but needless to say, I am still hungry because i didn't get to finish my stinky lunch. :(
Snack time was Ritz cheese and crackers. Bringing some home to my boyfriend.
7 days until I am on a jet plane.
That's all for today. It rained all morning , it was sunny all afternoon and is supposed to snow tonight or tomorrow.. Typical Denver weather. It will be nice to see some snow before heading down to Jamaica, but i don't need to see it the day we fly out. I will be happy if it comes this weekend and is gone by monday, Thursday at the latest.
I will leave you with some wise words to ponder for this Thursday..

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What is that saying about fish and family. Theya all start to stink after three days. I think you speed up the process when you start to cook them. Adda little heat, starta little stink.

Lesson Learned: Fish is not a good leftover food at the office.