Thursday, December 27, 2007

A puzzeling adventure

It is completely snowing again here. After a total white Christmas (it snowed from sun up till about 10pm) we are starting to get the hang of shoveling and driving in the white stuff.
For a Christmas gift I got this Simpson's mosaic type puzzle. Each piece has about three to six different pictures on it but it comes with a "poster" map of it, so it makes it a little bit easier. This will take me a while to complete and so I thought it would be fun if i video taped it and then speed it up. Yeah, my life is just about that exciting.
But anyway, here is my boarder.


Hope you enjoyed that. I continued to work on it last night, but changed the framing so there is less of me and more of the puzzle.
have a great snowy late December day.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ah man, I thought it would be finished by the end of the video but that is because I didn't read the "fine print" just above that said it was only the border.

It must be a really hard puzzle.