Friday, December 07, 2007

Well, the weather outside is frightful.


I think winter has started for us. According to the weather people the mountains are getting between 1 and 3 feet before the end of the weekend. Every time i hear that i am SOOO glad that i am not living up top (colorado lingo for 'in them hills') any longer and am down below (colorado lingo for flat lands). Not bad. I think we are going to get some rain, but i doubt we will see much snow yet.

This weekend we have a little bit of things to do. We have to finish decorating the christmas tree. Then we need to pull out the summer clothes and get them in the washer and dryer and then packed safely in the backpacks for next week. All the sun spray (we are from Colorado after all) and things like that. I pulled out my passport last week and set it on my desk with my iPod cables. Both very important for this trip.
We are going to a christmas tree lighting tonight and then to a tuba christmas presentation. Over 130 tubas playing christmas carols. I can't miss that. I might even share my video if it is good.
But that's about it. I am ready to start the weekend.
Snack time was individual snack bags of Chex Mix.. Holiday cheer... :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

It does look beautiful though. Nothing better than waking up to a fresh layer of white everywhere. Like starting over...

Whitney said...

Oh, your dog on the sidebar looks a bit scary.