Thursday, December 20, 2007

Making a list and checking it twice.

I have finished my Christmas shopping for my family back and east and sent the package on. I hope everyone likes what i got them. It was fun to pick gifts for people. My boyfriend and I went shopping a few days ago, when we got back from Jamaica. I really like Christmas shopping when it is low volume, and we went at a very low volume time. We were at the mall about an hour before it closes and headed over to Toys R us about 10:30. I was surprised to see that there were families in TRU at that time. But i got everything i needed and the box was packed up last night.
So, before i got the chance to start wrapping, my boyfriend asked it i wanted to ride with him to see some house Christmas lights so he can take some pictures for the paper that will be printed today. I said sure. There was a light competition in the town he covers so we wanted to see the winners. To be honest, there were some that i was disappointed in. But when we got to the last few houses on the winner tour, they got better. I can't believe some of the work people put into this season and holiday. Some people are crazy. And i can only assume they can afford the electricity bill.
So, when we got home, i wrapped everything and hit the sack. I am still really tired from the trip and am very much looking forward to one day this week that we don't have to go anywhere as well as a great weekend of doing a whole bunch of nothing.. HECK YEAH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

Check out my homepage tens therapy