Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Jamaican vacation is gonna start right here...


...if the phones for me
You can tell 'em I've just sailed away
...
Pour me somethin' tall and strong
Make it a hurricane before I go insane
It's only half past twelve, but I don't care
It's five o'clock somewhere

Ok It's a bit of an obvious choice for song lyric title, but hey i never said i was original or liked to work hard.
But that's about right. It is 12:40 here at work and my head is already on the airplane to Montego bay.

Well here's the culmination of the day. I went to the grocery store to get some soup for lunch. It is a high of 24 degrees and today is a soup day. So, i take the time to find some healthy soup with all the right stuff and non of the bad. It took me about 15 minutes to decide on one. I go through the check out, get back to work and as i am picking up the can from the passenger seat i realize that I don't have a can opener. Nothing!!! So, here i sit, with no lunch and a spent lunch break.. I hope there is something really good for sack today.

See you when i get back. I will have some photos to share. Enjoy your snow and ice and cold. I will be sitting on the beach, with an umbrella-ed drink in my hand and sand in my toes.

No comments: