Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's been a hard day's night.


Hey all, so we are leaving in two, yeah count them, two days!!!! this is awesome. We are both super excited but my boyfriend's work is so crazy that he had not had the time I have had to get really excited. Each day when i am on the treadmill i am thinking about walking in the sand in Jamaica. I hope that we have some good weather. The ten day out look for that area looks like it should be ok. Today and tomorrow i think they are getting the end of the hurricane, (yeah, i know, this is strange) to pass by and then going to be beautiful for our stay. I know it will be great.
They are having an autograph signing so my boy friend, being the photog that he is, has years of pictures of both these bands through the years. So he was pulling out some to print and get signed when we are there. Right now we have a bunch that we got signed on Jam Cruise a few years ago hanging in our hallway leading to the bed rooms. We have karl Denson, Keller Williams (who will also be in Jamaica), Micheal Franti from Spearhead. Les Claypool, I think there is a kyle from SCI. Geeze, i walk by these photos each day and i can't even tell you what they are. That is sad. But either way we will be returning with more to frame and hang.
Tonight i am trying to talk myself into going to the gym and not staying in the warm house and packing all my stuff. Last night i put that chore off thinking it was going to snow all day and I wouldn't be able to get around tonight. But it has stopped snowing. the sun is out, so most of the road should be clear and i shouldnt have much of an issue getting to the gym. UGH.. DAMN.
When i get back from Jamaica, i will cut back on how much i go, but for right now, i think i should keep going and that means going tonight.. UGH.. But it will all be worth it in two days when i am on the beach in my bathing suit... OK, just typing that motivated me to go to the gym. gotta go.. not skipping today.
So, snack time was string cheese and salted peanuts.
I passed on the cheese, taking the peanuts home to my boyfriend, came back to my desk and had a half of an apple (Jamaica in 2 days).
Later mon...

No comments: