Monday, February 25, 2008

His name is George....

Not mine, thank God!! but my parents are about to em-bark on a new tale (tail) of life. I can't believe how adorable he could paw-sably be... :)
OK, I will stop..
But he is a cutie. I think they get to get him in a few weeks.. How CUTE.
(I am just glad it is them and not me.... and i live 2,000 miles away. Thats about how far puppy poop smell can travel. so i am safe from that... But i will miss the awesome stage of puppy breath. Only last a little while, but it is soo cute,, But then it turns just as stinky..

2 comments:

Whitney said...

He IS cute but we have a feeling we will be doing a lot of babysitting with this animal!!

Whitney said...

Oh, Caroline likes the idea of a dog but she doesn't like his name. She says George is a monkey name.