Thursday, February 07, 2008

We're getting there...

It is almost friday, but it is the day i have been looking forward to since the new -well if you can call it that this season- winter line up came out.. SURVIVOR starts tonight.. very exciting. When i saw this month come on the calendar i got excited for Survivor and Big Brother. BB starts next week.
Today's snack was scoop your own ice cream and apple pie.
I didn't have either.
I have changed up my workouts a bit, well a lot. I have moved on to swimming.. and i can't believe how much i missed floating on a regular basis. I mean being in Colorado, we don't get the opportunity to flat like when i was living in North Carolina. I grew up on a swim team and competed every year until i was in High School and started on land sports and really never went back into the pool except to play with my nieces and nephew at my mom's house. I have discovered it is just like riding a bike, once you learn, you can't unlearn. And i have noticed from a fitness website i frequent, that swimming can burn more calories than the treadmill. no kidding..
So, this afternoon, while it is freezing outside, i am going swimming.
I hope everyone has their Tivo programmed for survivor so we can talk about it tomorrow..
fans vs. favorites.. EXCITING...
Nothing else to report.. one more strip down for the blanket.. so, progress is being made. and still nothing on the calendar for this weekend... Trying hard to keep it that way.
have a good thursday. and here's something to think about...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

The dogs are very smart, aren't they. Who knew what they were saying before now. Thanks for the enlightenment!!