Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Email issues.


So, for no reason, out of the blue my email stops receiveing mail. All day i have not gotten one piece of email. (and I know what you are thinking and yes i do have friends i talk to on email oftn, so that's not why i didn't get any email today.)
something is wrong and I have not officially given up on hotmail and moving on to bigger and better email servers. I hope. But email issues suck. On a happy note, a co-worker on mine put more memory in my work computer and it is working so much better.. so that is good.
Today's snack was cream puffs..
no thanks..
That's about it.. long day.. long week... ready to do nothing all weekend.
But i gotta get though the next two days.
Big Brother update- glad the chick with the annoying voice is gone.. she is crazy, and she can't live on slop, so she's gotta go.
OK.. more tomorrow..
have a great Wednesday.

No comments: