Monday, February 18, 2008

President's day

Hello and happy President's day. I wonder if you get to pick and choose what presidents you want to honor today?? anyway.. I am home, not working and it is wonderful. Saturday i made a crock pot full of a wonderful jambalaya and we had a friend over for dinner. That was good. Then Sunday we went to get some breakfast and then it was back home for chores and some hanging out. I got a few more strips done for my blanket. So, it is almost done. I have about six more strips to make. We had leftover jambalaya so no cooking last night.. But then I started not feeling really wel, just more tired then i felt i should. Now i am here at home on a vacation day and i have a scratchy throat, feel warm and have NO energy at all.. :(
what a way to spend a perfectly good hookie day.
I am trying to work on some editing stuff i wanted to get done and i just don't feel well at all. I think i might go take a nap soon.
Sorry to not be that entertaining today.. just feel like crap. Hope it isn't one of the millions of flu strands that i didn't get a shot for. ugh.
have a great president's day.

No comments: