Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Get out of my dreams,get into my car

my poor car is at the doctors. I took it in last week because the back was making this god awful noise. The couple that own the shop said that they would take a look. Well it ended up being the struts. All of them are bad and the guy said that driving it felt like a "boat in the ocean" so i guess that is bad. Personally i like boats in the ocean, but i guess you car is not suppposed to feel like that. So it is getting fixed. again.

It is tuesday and i have to report that i am wearing my pedometer again. I am no where close to the 10,000 steps a day that "they" say you should be taking. but i am getting there... I started wearing it saturday and as you can tell from my post of that day, i didn;t rack up too many steps. Only about 2500.

Sunday was a little better, but not by much. i think i got it up to 2700 that day.
Yesterday i rejoined my gym and walked 1.5 miles on the tredmill and only got up to 5400...

So, today so far i am up to 3304, and that is counting a lunch time walk. not bad... and at least i am trying and at least i have a goal. everyone needs a goal.

Sugar cookies and Chocolate chip coookies are on the table for snack time today. yesterday we had individual packets of the dangerous Cheez-it crackers. I only ate half the bag when i saw the calorie count on the back and new i would just have to walk longer to work it off. Same with the cookie today.
Speaking of cookies, my sister told me that she made me some home made cookies for my parents to bring out to me.. I hope they let them on the plane. Otherwise i can see both mom and dad eating them all before boarding as to not waste them... :)

OK, back to work..
You know, if you read this you can always leave me a comment. I love getting them (thanks sis) and sometimes i even answer them back in the comments area. so check it.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You are getting there with the steps. Wow you have doubled in the past couple days. Can't shake a stick at that progress!!

Hope the cookies make it but if not I will send you some in the mail!