Thursday, September 27, 2007

I want to rock and roll all night...

Hey all- well they are on their way. My folks just called from the airport and they are ready to get on the flying machine and head west.
I am really excited to see them. I have the wine request, and i am going to get my fixed car washed. After that i think i am going to hit the gym to give me something to do. Other wise i am just going to be pacing the front room waiting for them to get here. I am so excited.

Today we had some apple pie with nuts sprinkled on the top for snack. I didn't get any. To me there is no reason to ruin a perfectly good apple pie with nut on top.
but they did and that's what they served us.

Survivor is on tonight and don't say anything to me about Kitchen Confidential, i haven't seen it yet. that will be while i am waiting.

We are going to take a drive to the Mountains tomorrow and see some aspen groves changing color. Then I will show them the small mountain town that i used to live in.
Pictures will come, i promise...
See you in a few days...
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: