Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm A smooth operator...

OK, so, first i have to apologize for not having any new pictures up for you to see of the Lips show. I spent about three hours yesterday fixing all the one that needed to be turned and such and started uploading them to the site. Then my photo program crashed and all my fixed photos were lost. ALL OF THEM. I was so upset that i left the computer to go pout and watch some Bronco's football.. (we lost :( ) It was not an operator error, it was most definitely a computer error.
So, i will try again tonight to show you some. There are some really good ones, so that is why i am trying so hard. Most of you probably don't care, but i do, so i will keep trying.

This weekend was everything i had hoped it to be. On Saturday we got up and had to go to a kids football contest for my boyfriend to take pictures of for the paper he edits. But after that we went to Target, and a few furniture stores to see if we could find a new sofa. Ours is hurting and is totally on it's last legs. not to mention doesn't go with anything else we own. so we thought we might try to grow up and not look like we are still living in a dorm. But not this weekend. So, then we came home, ate lunch and took a long nap. it was sooooooo needed. felt great to sleep for a while. so, when we got up we cleaned a little and had some dinner and watched some tv.

Sunday was a little more relaxed, if that is possible. We didnt go anywhere, which i always good. well, except Rite Aid on our weekly sunday visit. and i got a few things. Then we went home. and that's about it. I cleaned my room a little more. We had my favorite dinner, TACO DINNER!!!!!
and went to bed..
Have you all been watching the Rockies? probably not, well we are only 1.5 out of first place to get into the play offs.. I am thinking i will make my parents go to a game with me saturday night, It is fan appreciation day.. and i am a fan!!! Helton has been playing great, Atkins had an in-park home run... etc.. we are doing great!
and we are not talking about the Broncos game. We will see how they do next week against the Colts.. ok, shut up, i can still wish...
out for now..

No comments: