Monday, September 17, 2007

If you could blow up the world with the flick of a switch... Would you do it?

What would you do...
with all your power..

Ok, so, if you are not sure what these lyrics are I will tell you. The Flaming Lips came to red rocks this past weekend. this was the second time I have seen Flaming Lips at that venue. They were great, again. but this time instead of starting all the balloons at the stage and kicking them into the crowd, the litterly poured green balloons all over the crowd from the top of the venue. very cool. I have never seen a band pour stuff over the crowd.
They are all dressed up and have fans flank the stange dressed and santas and aliens that just dance on the sides. Wayne Coyne (pronounced: Coin) has a smoke machine he plays with, confetti guns, confetti cannons and stuff that he usually plays with all show.
We ahd press credentials and got to shoot pictures of the show, well first three songs from the pit. And those were the only songs that he played with any confetti and stuff. After the first three, we went back a ways to get a good view of the stage and the city in the distance, and not another handful of confetti was tossed. strange. But at least all my photos have confetti in them.

My family will be pleased to know that i go to the doctors tomorrow for a physical. I will have updates news on my personal well being in a few days... keep your fingers crossed for me that i am healthy and breathing tomorrow..

No comments: