Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sing a new song....

So the new iPod was introduced. It appears to be simular to the new iPhone but without the phone and camera. But you can still access the internet, so i guess you can just download straight from the internet and not your computer. I don't know who you would have to get your internet through, though...
I have been trying to add a picture of it, but i can't get it to load on this computer at work, so i will try and update this when i get to my mac at home...
Now, i read the stats on this new beauty, and it is only about as big as the iPod nano. So i am not even thinking about turning mine in yet. I have over 7,000 songs, 5 or 6 full length movies and about 5 tv shows, not to mention the 250 photos i still have on there...
Nope, not giving mine up yet.
You should be able to see new iPod news on the right on this screen, below my weather girl.

No comments: