Monday, January 14, 2008

But in his heart he knows that sometimes a dog is as good as any man.


Mondays come with that feeling on longing for the weekend back and wonder of what the days ahead will hold. Kind of a strange mix of missing the past and optimistic for the future. For me, i just would rather stay in bed.
Well we went to the stock show as i blogged about this weekend. It was great. I had never been to this kind of an event before in my whole life. Last night we saw the Mexican Rodeo Extravaganza. Video clips will be up soon. Tonight we are going back to see something called a 'chute-out". Don't ask, because I will have no idea until tonight when the start the event and I can figure out what is going on.
I will update the puzzle footage when i get home from work.
Have a great day.

No comments: