Thursday, January 10, 2008

The waiting is the hardest part.

Sorry about no posting yesterday, I don't know what i was thinking. I thought it was Tuesday all day and that i had written that yesterday. I seriously had to ask a co-worker this morning what day it was and completely surprised to hear that it was Thursday.. What is that about??? I totally lost a day and can't find it. I know that i didn't sleep through it and I know i lived it, but have can't believe it is really Thursday. Is that weird? OK, wait, don't answer that.
So, i changed my comments settings and now anyone that wants to comment can. No log in, no email addresses, just comment away. I know that i am probably opening a can of worms, but to be honest I have not had a can of worms in such a long time, that i thought it was time to get into that can again. So, comment all you want. I will read them all..
Love my puzzle? hate it? want to see some mutton busting, or don't. I want to know..
Well since you read this far i will reward you with some more puzzle.. enjoy the quad segment.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oooo.... It stopped just at the good part! Another set of hands entered the picture.

Like the jamies!!

Whitney said...

oh, forgot!! Yes, I wanna see mutton busting!!

What is it?