Thursday, January 03, 2008

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

I have had it with trying to put up video.
I have tried for three days to get it to upload, but i am thinking that i have too large a file. So, this afternoon I will try to save it again in a smaller format and see what happens.
Sorry, I am sure you all are waiting for it, and i just can not deliver right now. But i was thinking the other day that the day i put up my first puzzle video i had 15 people watch it. Now, i am not sure who has a sadder life, me taping myself putting a puzzle together, or you for watching me put a puzzle together. Either way, I am glad you watched and enjoyed. Well at least watched.
I am very sorry to keep you all waiting though, and it is coming along. I am getting behind in posting and ahead is puzzling.

Well, that's about it. Today i am watching the stuffed monkey that runs the country giving his State of the Onion (yeah, that was on purpose) from last year. Riviting television. :)
I will post back about snack. Yesterday was pudding. (i had vanilla)

No comments: