Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And for those keeping score....

Pre-sale for Chicago Panic over my birthday weekend was this morning and i am pleased to say that we got tickets to two out of the three nights.
We will be in the venue on Friday night for my birthday for sure.. We don't have Saturday tickets just yet, but regualr on-sale is saturday though ticketbastard, so we might have some luck then. AND we got Sunday tickets as well. so we are set to try and find a cheap flight to Chicago for my birthday. I have never been to the windy city and am very much looking forward to ringing in my 35th with the best band on earth.
And my boyfriend promised that we can get pizza, well CHICAGO pizza for my birthday.
Now you want to know the BEST part of this whole thing? the show is all reserved seating. It is good in that we don't have to be sitting in line all day waiting to get in and get a good spot. we have our seats waiting for us, so we can play in the city all day and not worry about it.
Good times, good times.. :)

No comments: