Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh the sun will come out, tomorrow....

But it came out today, which is great. After yesterdays wintery mix of weather, it was nice to see the sun. Not that we don't see it a bunch out here in Colorado, you miss it when it is not around for a day.

Hopefully most of the inch of snow that fell last night will melt away today. No reason to stick around. but it appears more is on it's way. Such is life at 5200 feet.

I do hope that you are enjoying my puzzle. It is hard and taking me a while, but i am not in a race to get it done, so slowly and surly i will get it put together.. just keep checking back.

Starting this week is a HUGE event starting here in Denver for this year. Every year there is the Stock show. And it goes on for weeks. From the news they were saying that some of the horse events were starting because there were so many. So, this weekend we have an invitation for the media event friday night. The invitation has a cute little sheep on it, so now i am in the mood to hug some sheep. I hope i will get a chance on Friday. Don't worry, I will be taking my camera and getting some great (I hope) shots of the stock show to share. I am really excited. Every year i see it advertised, Well you'd have to be dead to not see the ads everywhere from billboards to tv ads to flyers; and i have always wanted to check it out. From what my boyfriend told me, we get to go to the media event and then to the stock show itself on Saturday.. I think they are doing mutton busting on Saturday.. and you bet, when a little barefoot comes along, they will be in the Mutton Busting competition. IF you don't know what it is, stay tuned for this weekends. I hope to have some video.

Today's snack was scoop your own ice cream and apple pie. To be honest i didn't want either, so i didn't take any.
Happy tueday!!
Tomorrow I will catch you up on the puzzle.. Get ready for installment no. 4!!!!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Ice cream and apple pie. Now that's all I can think of.

Whitney said...

Dear aunt jenn,
We watched your videos.Did you have to go to the bathroom after you finished your puzel? I also liked the video about the cows. Which cow did you like? I liked the cow covered with marbles.

Love, Alexandra

barefoot317 said...

Hey Allie,
I like the cow that is dressed like a scuba diver.. Just thinking of a cow scuba diving makes me laugh.
Thanks for watching my videos, but i am not sure if i had to go to the bathroom, it is very likely as i sat there for a while doing my puzzle.. Was i dancing like i had to tinkle? It may have been dancing. I was listening to my favorite band while doing the last part of the puzzle.
Love you Allie!! thanks for writing to me.
Love, Aunt Jenn