Monday, January 07, 2008

Puzzle and more

OK, so i have done a little more on my puzzle. Hope you enjoy it. it is coming along.
Hey, if you want a sneek peek to the next installment you can check out my Youtube page. Just search for Barefoot303 and You will see all my puzzle videos and my Cows on film that you might remember from a few months ago.
Snack time is the Original Chex Mix in the small packages.
I will take some home for the boyfriend.
It will be snowing to night in Denver. Not that much is expected though. And since my car rocks, no snow days for me. That's ok. I just had a major break for the last few weeks that it is good to get back on a schedule and stuff. We got the tree taken down and have unplugged the Christmas lights on the porch. I don't have the heart to take them down yet, sometimes they look so pretty when it is snowing and stuff... But the season is over and the sun is sticking around a minute longer each night.
So, To get my lazy butt back to the gym, i am making a new challenge to myself. I am going to not work with such an incline on the treadmill, but just see how far I can walk. My goal is to walk the distance to Coast Rica. I mean who wouldn't want to be always in route to Costa Rica? Well i will start tonight. Maybe i will let you know how far i got by the distance out of denver I can make. I was going to start the mileage from my house and see where i can go...
Wish me luck and here's the Puzzle part Trios.

No comments: